
| 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling |
| 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE Crushed Pineapple in Juice, undrained |
| 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping |
| 1 prepared round angel food cake (10 oz.) |
| 10 fresh strawberries |
| |
| MIX dry pudding mix and pineapple in medium bowl. Gently stir in whipped topping. |
| CUT cake horizontally into three layers. Place bottom cake layer on serving plate; top with one-third of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers two times. |
| REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Top with strawberries just before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator. {syd's notes} I love angel food cake and this is a great way to change it up a bit. Jared even liked it and he doesn't like pineapple that well. I would double the filling next time I make it. {picture} www.jello.com |

No comments:
Post a Comment